DC Industrial Engineer (Mon-Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm)
As an Industrial Engineer you will develop labor standards and process improvements to increase facility efficiencies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with leadership team to implement labor productivity standards and reporting.
- Resolve process issues and reduce cost.
- Develop Labor Management Systems.
- Design layout of equipment and workspace.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree with major in Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Problem solving and Critical thinking skills.
- Advanced PC skills - Microsoft Office.
- Strong work ethic and prioritization/organizational skills.
- Ability to cope well with change and maintain composure under pressure.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, life insurance, short-term disability, paid time off and paid company holidays.
- Additional perks include quarterly bonus potential, associate discount 40%, tuition reimbursement, childcare discount program, etc.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 10 pounds. May lift/move up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf