Lead, Salesforce Commerce Cloud Support
At Torrid we're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training, development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
Temporarily Working Remote Due to Covid
Torrid LLC is seeking an eCommerce Support Lead responsible for delivering small and medium scale Support deployments and rollouts of large scale ecommerce / Omni-channel solutions. You'll perform dev-ops, production support, and software testing duties on a variety of customer-facing and internal enterprise systems and applications on multiple platforms under eCommerce/Omni-Channel space. You will work with developers, product owner and QA Engineers to develop, maintain, and enhance the Site/Apps performance, deployment pipelines and automation infrastructure. You'll create, build and maintain the CI/CD processes and perform release management. You bring a passion for driving performance improvements in response time, capacity and scalability across all the new initiatives, evangelizing and supporting the performance work across all delivery teams.
What You'll Do:
- Accurately predict the amount of effort required for projects and tasks, and develop plans/schedules accordingly. Update and maintain eCommerce architectural artifacts based on features/integrations added to the eCom landscape.
- Maintain current tools or Build monitoring processes to identify performance bottlenecks of production environments, jobs and processes.
- Provide technical recommendations to improve performance and guide DevOps team to deliver fixes.
- Lead and provide insights to support team to keep production systems uptime 24/7 support.
- Follow & improve Incident Management processes.
- Lead Production Incidents, act as Incident Manager to engage all parties to find resolutions.
- Follow & Improve Incident Communication Processes.
- Identify product issues and write detailed bug reports during the product development cycle.
- Communicate and coordinate with peers and senior level individuals in cross-functional groups to articulate and compare alternative testing approaches
- Maintain, support and extend existing in-house automation for different applications.
- Research, develop and recommend tools to assist Support Engineers in Site performance Monitoring, Holiday Readiness planning, execution and reporting.
- Upgrade and maintain testing and developer environments.
- Participate and review the requirements and development designs for potential performance implications and suggest the design changes if necessary.
- Work closely with other domain architects, to design solutions for performance and scalability you'll make sure that the changes in other domains are not impacting the performance.
- Ensure timely proactive identification of performance issues, escalating issues as warranted.
- Mentor and Coach DevOps/Support Engineers and provide guidance on Security and Performance to Development/Software Engineers.
What You'll Need:
- 8+ years of overall experience in IT Software Development space, preferably working within the retail/ecommerce industry.
- 5+ years of experience in supporting and providing eCommerce Production support.
- 3+ Years of experience in DevOps processes and release management.
- 2+ Years of experience leading/managing internal employees, extended teams, consultants/contractors and vendor partners.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (f.k.a Demandware) experience.
- Fluency in object-oriented programming language or scripting language is must.
- Knowledge of secure and good coding practices and improving code quality and performance.
- Extensive experience/understanding of various types of testing including unit, system, integration, user acceptance, regression, usability, Performance, Load, Stress and end-to-end testing.
- Deep knowledge of QA tools and automated testing environments (Selenium/WebDriver, Jenkins, Scripting Environments, JMeter, etc.)
- Innovative, analytical approach to solving complex test problems and performing troubleshooting
- Deep knowledge of ITIL/ITSM processes and tools (ServiceNow is preferred)
- Experience providing Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.) a plus
- Experience testing security products a plus
- Familiar with agile methodology and collaborative tools and systems (Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet, Slack)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills
- Ability to approach complex problem-solving and troubleshooting tasks with creativity
- A culture where people are accepted and encouraged to be who they are.
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- Competitive compensation, 401k with company matching contribution, plus potential to earn company performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive wellness package including, medical, dental, vision, FSA and on-site, chiropractic and massage therapy services as well as fitness and yoga classes.
- Generous 50% employee discount and access to employee-only sales.
- Support the causes you’re passionate about. We pay you up to 32 hours annually for volunteering your time in the community.
- Child Care Discount at participating locations.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Aimed at helping employees address a variety of personal and family issues including legal financial consultations, mental health services and more.
- On-site gym, basketball court and car wash service. Commuter benefits. Discounts on cell phones, and computer purchases, entertainment tickets and more.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies.
- Work and learn alongside industry leading executives while making huge strides in impacting the lives of women.
- You’ll be challenged and grow. Opportunity for upward mobility available at all levels of the organization.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf