Lead, Salesforce Commerce Cloud Support
Temporarily Working Remote Due to Covid
Torrid LLC is seeking a eCommerce Support Lead responsible for delivering small and medium scale Support deployments and rollouts of large scale ecommerce / Omni-channel solutions. You'll perform dev-ops, production support, and software testing duties on a variety of customer-facing and internal enterprise systems and applications on multiple platforms under eCommerce/Omni-Channel space. You will work with developers, product owner and QA Engineers to develop, maintain, and enhance the Site/Apps performance, deployment pipelines and automation infrastructure. You'll create, build and maintain the CI/CD processes and perform release management. You bring a passion for driving performance improvements in response time, capacity and scalability across all the new initiatives, evangelizing and supporting the performance work across all delivery teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Accurately predict the amount of effort required for projects and tasks, and develop plans/schedules accordingly. Update and maintain eCommerce architectural artifacts based on features/integrations added to the eCom landscape.
- Maintain current tools or Build monitoring processes to identify performance bottlenecks of production environments, jobs and processes.
- Provide technical recommendations to improve performance and guide DevOps team to deliver fixes.
- Lead and provide insights to support team to keep production systems uptime 24/7 support.
- Follow & improve Incident Management processes.
- Lead Production Incidents, act as Incident Manager to engage all parties to find resolutions.
- Follow & Improve Incident Communication Processes.
- Identify product issues and write detailed bug reports during the product development cycle.
- Communicate and coordinate with peers and senior level individuals in cross-functional groups to articulate and compare alternative testing approaches
- Maintain, support and extend existing in-house automation for different applications.
- Research, develop and recommend tools to assist Support Engineers in Site performance Monitoring, Holiday Readiness planning, execution and reporting.
- Upgrade and maintain testing and developer environments.
- Participate and review the requirements and development designs for potential performance implications and suggest the design changes if necessary.
- Work closely with other domain architects, to design solutions for performance and scalability you'll make sure that the changes in other domains are not impacting the performance.
- Ensure timely proactive identification of performance issues, escalating issues as warranted.
- Mentor and Coach DevOps/Support Engineers and provide guidance on Security and Performance to Development/Software Engineers.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 8+ years of overall experience in IT Software Development space, preferably working within the retail/ecommerce industry.
- 5+ years of experience in supporting and providing eCommerce Production support.
- 3+ Years of experience in DevOps processes and release management.
- 2+ Years of experience leading/managing internal employees, extended teams, consultants/contractors and vendor partners.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (f.k.a Demandware) experience.
- Fluency in object-oriented programming language or scripting language is must.
- Knowledge of secure and good coding practices and improving code quality and performance.
- Extensive experience/understanding of various types of testing including unit, system, integration, user acceptance, regression, usability, Performance, Load, Stress and end-to-end testing.
- Deep knowledge of QA tools and automated testing environments (Selenium/WebDriver, Jenkins, Scripting Environments, JMeter, etc.)
- Innovative, analytical approach to solving complex test problems and performing troubleshooting
- Deep knowledge of ITIL/ITSM processes and tools (ServiceNow is preferred)
- Experience providing Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.) a plus
- Experience testing security products a plus
- Familiar with agile methodology and collaborative tools and systems (Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet, Slack)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills
- Ability to approach complex problem-solving and troubleshooting tasks with creativity
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf