Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing timely and accurate reporting and analysis to multiple levels of the organization. They will collaborate with various business units to identify and communicate actionable insights obtained from financial and operational data to promote analytically driven business decision making across the company.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain and develop financial models, standard templates and various reports to support planning processes and store operations, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review
- Provide financial and analytical support for the annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Provide financial analysis support to various areas of the company
- Collaborate proactively with department heads to ensure budgeted goals are met
- Update forecast in an accurate and timely manner based on information provided by department heads
- Manages preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly financial analysis schedules of actual vs. budget variances
- Provides insightful revenue and expense reporting and analyses on a recurring and ad-hoc basis and enables senior management to make informed decisions
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics, MBA a plus
- 5-7 years related work experience in financial planning and analysis
- Prior retail industry experience is preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and skills.
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with the ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Demonstrate solid MS Excel/spreadsheet skills. Comfortable developing and working with complex financial models
- Demonstrate an appropriate understanding/working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls
- Dedicated to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
abilityto work well in a team environment, and give honest, direct feedback
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion are required
- Basic working knowledge of database software
What You'll Get:
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf