Manager, Customer Loyalty
At Torrid we're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training, development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
The Manager, Customer Loyalty will be responsible for the execution and evolution of a rewards program with over 3 million active members. The right candidate will have a background in database analytics/SQL, be well versed in A/B test design, and have a strong capacity to interface with technical teams to support the development and validation of new loyalty features. On a day-to-day basis, the Manager, Customer Loyalty will oversee all of the processes involved in deploying points and other offers to customers, messaging members with relevant information, and measuring the performance of new initiatives within the rewards space. Working together with the Senior Director of Customer Advocacy & Insights, this individual will help shape the roadmap of customer loyalty & retention at Torrid, helping us evolve an already sophisticated program into a best-in-class one.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the customer-facing execution of all loyalty benefits, initiatives, and special events
- Manage automated triggers to support loading points and rewards to customers' accounts, as well as email lists for the purpose of customer messaging
- Coordinate with Creative, eComm, and Store Ops partners to execute tests and pulsed offers to our loyalty members
- Develop requirements for new loyalty features and interface with technical developers and external vendors to support their execution
- Write SQL queries to build test segments, analyze the performance of initiatives, and deliver other ad-hoc insights to the broader organization
- Build and distribute dashboards tracking loyalty program KPIs against goals
- Present to senior audiences about loyalty program insights & roadmap
- Serve as SME on customer segmentation, loyalty program performance, and other program features
- Support the growth and refinement of adjacent customer programs, including the Torrid Credit Card (PLCC), Torrid Cash, and Refer a Friend
- Work with customer-facing teams (CS, Social, Store Ops) to research and resolve issues impacting specific customer accounts
- Collaborate with teammates within the Customer Advocacy & Insights department to develop cross-functional insights and action plans to share with leadership and neighboring departments
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ Years Experience managing campaign automations through Toad, Unica, Redpoint, or similar tools
- Additional CRM/analytics experience in a retail context preferred
- 2+ years of experience working directly with IT and other technical partners to develop requirements and QA
- Advanced proficiency with SQL and Excel
- Direct loyalty program experience preferred
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to process and analyze complex data sets to help make key business decisions.
- 2+ years of experience with dashboard development using BI tools (e.g. Tableau, DataStudio, Looker, etc.). Experience writing SQL (Big Query a plus)
- Skilled at gathering insights from data and building a story, and staying on top of an ever-evolving digital landscape (i.e. new loyalty and payment options, competitive offers and experiences, etc.)
- Extremely proficient Excel skills
What You'll Get:
- A culture where people are accepted and encouraged to be who they are.
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- Competitive compensation, 401k with company matching contribution, plus potential to earn company performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive wellness package including, medical, dental, vision, FSA and on-site, chiropractic and massage therapy services as well as fitness and yoga classes.
- Generous 50% employee discount and access to employee-only sales.
- Support the causes you’re passionate about. We pay you up to 32 hours annually for volunteering your time in the community.
- Child Care Discount at participating locations.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Aimed at helping employees address a variety of personal and family issues including legal financial consultations, mental health services and more.
- On-site gym, basketball court and car wash service. Commuter benefits. Discounts on cell phones, and computer purchases, entertainment tickets and more.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies.
- Work and learn alongside industry-leading executives while making huge strides in impacting the lives of women.
- You’ll be challenged and grow. Opportunity for upward mobility available at all levels of the organization.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf