At Torrid we're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training, development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.The Photographer for E-Commerce exhibits exemplary visual skills and creativity with an excellent understanding of photography and composition, while working in a professional team-oriented environment. Their focus will primarily focus on shooting editorial on figure. This role is pivotal to ensure that we continue to push to elevate and share ideas about lighting and the overall approach to photography. They will work directly with the Stylists and Art Directors to create and execute to the overall brand esthetic.
MUST SUBMIT PORTFOLIO LINK OR SAMPLES
What You'll Do:
- Photograph all editorial on figure for branded seasonal content, utilizing proper lighting and photography techniques to meet industry standards.
- Assist with the stylist on ensuring that "fit and look" of the garments are in line with the Torrid brand.
- Photograph as needed any table-top/still life and/or off-figure digital content.
- Adjust, rename and manage all assets before passing to the Digital Asset Manager.
- Travel with stylist to photoshoot locations as needed.
- Work with Art Directors and stylist to achieve results aligned with Torrid business objectives.
- Keep updated on workload and manage time effectively to ensure deadlines are met and adhered to.
- Work with post production to ensure all images meet image requirements.
- Bring new and original ideas to the table, about pushing forward the Torrid and Torrid Curve brand esthetic.
- Perform other job duties as needed.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in photography or art.
- 8+ years of photography, specializing in fashion photography both on figure and off.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of photography, art and lighting.
- Strong creative presence and artistic flair.
- Customer focus with a desire to over deliver on quality.
- Ability to follow direction to clearly achieve desired results.
- Strong prioritizing, problem-solving, presentation, project management and planning skills.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf