Import Transportation - Logistics Analyst
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Coordinate routing of import and domestic inbound shipments with ocean carriers, air forwarders, rail carriers, truckers, and 3PL’s.
- Research and resolve issues regarding shipment delays, billing errors, and discrepancies
- Forecast volumes by week and secure capacity for each origin at the lowest cost.
- Identify performance issues of suppliers and propose solutions.
- Work with forwarders and approve shipment options.
- Work with vendor and overseas office to ensure compliant container utilization
- Performs tasks to direct and control activities to effectively manage the end-to-end Ocean Freight Import processes.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Previous experience working in an import department required.
- Well organized and detail orientated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Strong written, verbal and organizational skills, ability to multi-task in a collaborative, fast-pace team environment with focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, life insurance, short-term disability, paid time off and paid company holidays.
- Additional perks include quarterly bonus potential, associate discount 40%, tuition reimbursement, childcare discount program, etc.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf