DC Wave Planner - C1 (Wed-Sat, 6:00am-4:00pm)
As a Wave Planner you will be coordinating orders with customer service, operations and transportation, tracking the progress of waves, and assist in prioritizing work flow throughout the distribution center in order to meet our business needs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Responsible for scheduling, verifying and maintaining records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
- Assigns orders by priority and monitor order queue to ensure balance of orders.
- Provide prompt detailed communication to the Management team in case of any service level concerns.
- Responsible for compiling orders from the customer into waves for the merchandise processors to pick.
- Work hand and hand with multiple departments/associates.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Computer skills including experience with a Warehouse Management system, Microsoft Office, SAP and other office equipment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced setting, managing multiple priorities and effectively work in a team environment.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, life insurance, short-term disability, paid time off and paid company holidays .
- Additional perks include quarterly bonus potential, associate discount 40%, tuition reimbursement, childcare discount program, etc.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 10 pounds. May lift/move up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf