Director, Performance Marketing
The Director, Performance Marketing will be a key leader in the Torrid Marketing and E-commerce organization, overseeing all performance marketing programs, including but not limited
What You'll Do:
- Build, plan and implement overall performance marketing strategy with accountability for driving traffic, conversion, and revenue for Torrid.com and Torrid retail
- Execute tactical marketing plans in close coordination with broader business in order to maximize performance against identified key performance indicators
- Manage programs to agreed upon budgeted spend and performance targets; consistently communicate
statusof performance marketing performance to the broader organization
- Constantly analyzes program and site performance to identify opportunities for incremental growth and improvement
- Employs test and learn techniques to optimize the performance of key programs
- Reports on program performance/status to marketing and company executives
- Partners with e-commerce merchandising to identify key enhancements and improvements for the website.
- Own full lifecycle of vendor relationships with key performance marketing partners, from initial selection thru onboarding and ongoing operations
- Leverage CRM data and sophisticated targeting to reach target audiences
Hires,develops and manages a team of performance marketing professionals
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience with performance marketing, preferably for a best in
- 7+ years marketing program ownership
- Experience launching new marketing channels/initiatives from the ground up
- Strong knowledge of the e-commerce technology landscape – deep industry knowledge and industry contacts
- Self-starter with a high degree of analytic curiosity – ability to turn results/data into actionable recommendations
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet deadlines with accurate and detailed results
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively from the executive level through to end users and technical resources
- Collaborative team player able to effectively build consensus around program vision, and drive initiatives to completion through
partnershipwith a diversity of constituents
What You'll Get:
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf