Customer Service Representative
Resolves customer issues and provides superior customer service to ensure return business. This position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Monitors phone queue to ensure proper coverage is maintained at all times.
- Utilizes exemplary writing skills to respond to customer emails, live chats, and social media inquiries.
- Uses product knowledge to suggest items to customers and properly inform them on product choice.
- Responds to all customer voice-mail messages and e-mails within a 24-hour period.
- Provides feedback to management regarding current customer service processes and procedures.
- Utilizes follow through skills to resolve outstanding customer questions and/or issues.
- Understands department procedures to properly inform customers of order status, product availability, and manage customer expectation.
- Completes daily administrative projects on time and correctly.
- Maintains all quality, productivity, reliability and sales performance standards.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience in an online call center environment or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (Word/Excel/Outlook); needs to be Internet savvy.
- Type at a minimum of 40 words per minute.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish; fluent in writing, reading, speaking (preferred).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include early morning, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Illustrates dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, weekly on-site physician, chiropractor, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf