Social Media Specialist
We're looking for a Social Media Specialist who has experience building and nurturing fast-growing social communities. The ideal candidate has led social efforts in a retail environment, is obsessed with pulling analytics and reports and knows how to communicate findings in a concise and user-friendly matter. They understand the intricacies of each social channel and can optimize posts to effectively engage the audience. Aside from analytics, they must have great time management, communication Hand organizational skills. This position is based in City of Industry, CA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsible for social media reporting and analysis and communicating results to key business partners, manager, and team.
- Participates in the development and implementation of social media strategy informed by data and business goals.
- Monitors and reports on social activity in external blogs, social networking sites and forums; participates in the conversation as needed.
- Maintains constant communication with customers and proactively addresses customer service issues on social media channels.
- Assists in maintaining relationships with bloggers and fansites - Yworks within a budget to fulfill blogger and fansite requests.
- Proactively seeks and disseminates content from the various networks that could be used for marketing, product development, business development, etc.
- Keeps current of social media and industry trends.
- Creates and maintains a social media calendar and tracks creative briefs for campaign assets. Schedules daily content and promotional posts on all social media channels.
- Manages prize fulfillment while providing excellent customer service
Works flexible hours to assist in achieving efficient coverage monitoring various sites
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least 2 years of direct social media experience with proven track record preferably in fashion/retail.
- Experience developing blogger partnerships and managing affiliate relationships a plus.
- Must have experience in digital environments with a focus on social, content and digital campaign development.
- Understanding of all social platforms, including emerging platforms.
- Energetic and capable of participating successfully in a very fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize under tight and changing deadlines.
- Results-driven with the ability to analyze data and deduce implications for social and engagement strategies.
- Highly motivated problem-solver with sound judgment and business acumen.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off
- Additional perks like a generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf