IT Helpdesk Associate
Temporary Position: 4 Month Contract
At Torrid, our IT Helpdesk Associate helps to resolve computer hardware, software, security-related issues and service requests for our store, HQ, and warehouse users. As a team we aim to quickly and completely resolve issues that start and end with a fantastic customer experience. You’ll work closely with other IT teams to escalate issues and problems outside your scope of knowledge and/or expertise. Our Helpdesk Associates balance analysis, technical problem-solving, compliance with processes/standards, collaboration, documentation, and most importantly, amazing customer service to ensure personnel throughout the organization are always able to fully utilize the IT solutions they need to be successful in their jobs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- First and foremost, a Torrid IT Service Desk Analyst is accountable for producing a fantastic customer experience with every interaction they have with a Torrid employee, partner, or vendor.
- Ensure timely and effective resolution to all Service Desk calls and incidents by providing technical and procedural support, resolving user issues in accordance with established standards and documentation.
- Manage service requests to make sure that SLAs are met and provide status updates to customers.
- Investigating, diagnosing, resolving, and/or escalating incidents and problems.
- Ensure data is accurately collected, followed up, tracked & escalated through ServiceNow.
- Adhere to Service Standards by courteously answering all Service Desk inbound calls and meeting the expectation that 90 % of calls are resolved within 5 minutes.
- Participate in the configuration, deployment, maintenance, and support of PCs, Macs, printers, cell phones, VOIP, POTs, network hardware, and POS equipment.
- Coordinate issue resolution with other support areas such as Store Systems, IT Operations, IT Infrastructure, and IT Applications.
- Utilize approved tools and processes for support and helped ensure compliance of others.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2+ years IT Service Desk experience
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Windows Desktop, Windows Server, Office/M365, and Active Directory
- Experience providing support for PC, Apple Mac, MacBook, and MacOS as well as iOS and Android mobile devices
Bonus points if you have the following:
- Experience using ServiceNow
- Previous experience in the retail industry
- Supported creative teams using Adobe’s suite of products on Mac OS
- XStore and/or POS experience
- Experience using Altiris
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf