Analyst, Affiliate Marketing (New!)
Join the fastest growing plus-size fashion retailer in the nation! The Analyst, Affiliate Marketing will play a key role in developing and executing digital marketing strategies that drive site/store traffic, revenue, customer acquisition, and customer retention. You'll be responsible for the implementation, execution and reporting of digital marketing campaigns via the affiliate program, and will collaborate with internal and external partners. You'll stay current on digital marketing industry best practices, as well as identify new betas and innovations that propel growth. We have a rapidly growing e-commerce and digital marketing program, and this is an opportunity to both develop and apply your skills!
What you'll do...
- Lead optimization of affiliate program to deliver incremental business results
- Manage relationship with affiliate partners, including ad creative/content syndication, campaign execution, and results analysis
- Ensure affiliates are compliant with program standards for promotion, content, and search optimization
- Research and source new affiliate opportunities via paid placements, and new affiliate partners
- Partner closely with social media team on influencer program
- Continuously optimize and communicate critical performance metrics (ROI, CTR, conversion data, traffic, bounce, etc.).
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve site/store traffic and revenue, driven from research, competitive intelligence and analytics.
- Conduct ongoing reporting and analysis of affiliate performance, identifying opportunities to improve sales and profitability
- Manage monthly accrual and invoice process for affiliate program, ensuring accurate commissions are paid per program terms and conditions
- Keep current with digital marketing industry trends and best practices.
- Partner and coordinate work with outside agencies as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative discipline
- 3-6 years of experience running digital marketing campaigns with specific experience in the affiliate program
- Familiarity with affiliate program management platforms, such as Commission Junction, Rakuten, or ShareASale
- Familiarity with digital display advertising and paid placement opportunities in an ecommerce environment
- Solid understanding of test and control methodologies and incrementality analysis
- Ability to multi-task; work both independently and in a team structure; have sound judgement and business acumen
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, macros)
What you'll get...
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off
- Additional perks like a generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more
- Can't forget Thirsty Thursdays during the summer!
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf