DC Maintenance Utility Associate- B1 (Sun-Wed, 6:00am-4:00pm)
As a Maintenance Utility Associate, you will perform daily start-up of material handling equipment, inspect conveyor, sorter, etc. to ensure proper operation; noting problems and reporting problems for service.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Performs and completes assigned work
- Control automated conveyor system
- Conveys packaged materials or products to and from the loading dock and storage area
- Completes basic service on material handling equipment
- Assist maintenance technicians with more complex repairs
- Cleans maintenance areas and lift equipment
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge and ability to use a wide variety of tools and equipment.
- Basic mechanical knowledge and abilities.
- Ability to organize task and be detail oriented.
- Oral and written communication skills, basic math.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, short term disability, paid time off and paid company holidays.
- Additional perks include quarterly bonus potential, associate discounts, 40% tuition reimbursement, childcare discounts programs, etc.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 10 pounds. May lift/move up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf