Social Media Specialist - Community Management & Engagement
Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
The Social Media Specialist - Community Mgmt & Engagement is responsible for monitoring, engaging, and growing Torrid’s social communities. This role will provide social media communications on behalf of the Torrid brand, ensuring the voice is consistent throughout all engagements and responses are timely and accurate and will scheduling posting content (multiple times a day on various channels). The Social Media Specialist - Community Mgmt & Engagement loves interfacing with the public and is passionate about social customer service and engagement.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage engagement across social media channels - including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube - daily moderation and response.
- Work closely with partners and manager to ensure responses and reactions bring the brand’s voice to life on social.
- Maintain community response grid and ensure frequent and timely updates to avoid responses from seeming “canned” and impersonal.
- Responsible for social media content scheduling/posting.
- Relay community feedback or trend updates to the social media team daily regarding the state of each channel (Facebook, Instagram, Instagram DMs, & Twitter).
- Flag trending or hot button conversations, partnering with appropriate teams when necessary and sharing insight around what may be driving certain conversations.
- Identify opportunities to engage with influencers and coordinate with the team to potentially integrate them into a broader strategy.
- Actively search for content related to the brand, outside of comments pulled into Sprout Social, like @mentions or hashtags (#Torrid, #FeeltheFit).
- Maintain social media content scheduling, tagging, and publishing on an on-going basis.
- Participate in planning and brainstorming social media campaigns and evergreen strategies.
- Assist with content development (ex. IG Stories), including brainstorming ideas, sharing competitive insight, prepping for photoshoots, etc.
- Assist with copywriting and social media daily huddles.
- Bring to the table new ideas to drive engagement and innovation among the Torrid’s social media audience.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in community management or combination of social community management and social customer service/care.
- Experience in community management guidelines/response grid development.
- Proficiency with social media community management and listening tools (Sprout Social).
- Knowledgeable and experience of fashion industry.
- Experience working with size inclusive brand.
- Proficiency with influencer tracking tools (Mavrck, AspireIQ).
WHAT YOU GET
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf