Manager, Email Marketing
At Torrid we're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training, development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
The Manager, Email Marketing will execute and evangelize email marketing program strategies including the development of marketing and transactional emails, maintaining the email marketing calendar, developing creative briefs, determining testing strategies, communicating business requirements, measuring results, and managing the overall process to drive and achieve incremental sales and customer acquisition and retention.
What You'll Do:
- Create triggers, automations, and journeys within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Partner with customer strategy and loyalty teams to determine segmentation and develop reporting based on program and campaign needs supporting lifecycle marketing programs from concept to implementation for acquisition, retention, reactivation and loyalty campaigns across marketing, transaction and triggered emails.
- Proactively partner with merchants, graphic designers, website team, brand marketing, IT, customer service and store operations to drive overall program efficiency and success.
- Build strong relationships with email, SMS, and push vendors.
- Communicate critical performance metrics including weekly, monthly and quarterly program performance as well as testing, SL and heat map analysis to drive program optimization.
- Develop, produce, and leverage reporting to determine the effectiveness of email strategies (heat maps, deliverability, performance, etc.)
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve site/store traffic and revenue while optimizing contact strategies for overall file health.
- Keep current with digital marketing industry trends and best practices.
- Partner and coordinate work with outside agencies as required.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated email marketing experience at a mid to large size retail company
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Ampscript, responsive design, SQL, and an understanding of email design and best practices
- Strong ability to QA and troubleshoot code in a timely manner
- Experience with SMS and Push marketing is a plus
- Advanced experience with ExactTarget/Salesforce and Return Path strongly preferred
- Experience with Redpoint is a plus
- Experience with Liveclicker or Movable Ink is a plus
- Experience with SmarterHQ, Bluecore, or similar vendor is a plus
- Excellent analytical and creative skills
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy and influence change
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where the only constant is change
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, macros)
- A culture where people are accepted and encouraged to be who they are.
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- Competitive compensation, 401k with company matching contribution, plus potential to earn company performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive wellness package including, medical, dental, vision, FSA and on-site, chiropractic and massage therapy services as well as fitness and yoga classes.
- Generous 50% employee discount and access to employee-only sales.
- Support the causes you’re passionate about. We pay you up to 32 hours annually for volunteering your time in the community.
- Child Care Discount at participating locations.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Aimed at helping employees address a variety of personal and family issues including legal financial consultations, mental health services and more.
- On-site gym, basketball court and car wash service. Commuter benefits. Discounts on cell phones, and computer purchases, entertainment tickets and more.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies.
- Work and learn alongside industry leading executives while making huge strides in impacting the lives of women.
- You’ll be challenged and grow. Opportunity for upward mobility available at all levels of the organization.
- Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf