Associate Photo Shoot Producer
Torrid, the fastest growing plus-size retailer, is looking for an Associate Photo Shoot Producer to help concept and execute the brand’s photo and video based campaigns. This position is within the marketing department, so you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a team of art directors, photographers, stylists, and graphic designers to help produce imagery and assets for brand marketing. This position reports to the Lead Photo Shoot Producer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- In charge of scheduling
in-houseteam of stylists and photographers and video team.
- Hire models, hair and make-up artists, freelance stylists, and other misc. freelancers for e-commerce.
- Manage and run the logistics and operations of the Torrid in-house studios, and ordering supplies for the team.
- Facilitate image requests from other departments in the company and outside vendors.
- Create and manage budgets and expenses for shoots.
- In charge of the entire invoicing and accounting process for invoices related to photo shoot production. Will be the liaison between Accounts Payable and the photo shoot team.
- Responsible for managing the new vendor system process for all new freelancers, agencies, and vendors.
- Negotiate rates and book photographers, stylists, hair stylists, models, make-up artists, set designers, prop stylists, studios, etc. to effectively produce shoots within the set budget.
- Maintain active relationships with external photo, beauty, and model agencies, photographers, artists, blogs, etc. to keep up to date information to be used in production throughout the season and contribute to the development of all brands.
- Identify emerging model, photographer, and hair/makeup artist talent with an intuitive understanding of the brands and the customer.
- Manage regularly scheduled castings to scout models for campaign and e-commerce shoots.
- Create and maintain contact databases that can be used for all shoots.
- Work with Lead Photo Shoot Producer in the pre-production and on the day of shoots for web/direct mail campaigns and in-store collaterals. This may include running miscellaneous errands and scouting locations.
- Available during on-site and in-house studios and location photo shoots to partner and troubleshoot for the photo shoot team as needed with or without supervision.
- Assist in miscellaneous special projects that may be given, and work with different departments to achieve project goals.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams, departments, and even outside vendors to execute the photo shoot.
- Administrative duties required by the department and for the
photo production/studio team.
- Ability to do duties outside of the job description in order to have the photo shoot run smoothly.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor degree.
- Marketing or photo shoot experience preferred. (1 to 2 years)
- Passionate about photo shoot production and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of fashion/retail.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal).
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and resourceful.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fast learner, adaptable, organized, detail-oriented, and can work in a high-pressure team environment.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- There may be some travel (locally and out of state).
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are a generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, weekly on-site physician, chiropractor, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf