Social Media Community Manager
We're looking for a proven social strategist who has experience building and nurturing fast growing social communities. The Social Media Community Manager will be based in City of Industry, CA. Our ideal candidate has led social efforts in a retail environment, loves analyzing campaign performance and has their thumb on the latest social trends. They understand the intricacies of each social channel and can optimize strategy and messaging to effectively engage the audience. We want a go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit who can leverage the available resources to make a big impact.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee strategy and development of all social platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube, etc.), including publishing/editorial calendars and influencer partnerships
- Oversee social content strategy and development, from “always on” programs to launch campaigns
- Lead social/community content planning and development of assets across social and blog platforms with a focus on storytelling, sensational content, and video; collaborate closely with Creative to ensure alignment with the brand look and feel
- Manage briefings/relationships with social and community brand partners and vendors for all social programs
- Partner with cross-functional teams to standardize KPIs (e.g., EMV, social following, engagement, etc.), and re-evaluate or audit for new metrics when needed; provide learnings to share insights
- Track and monitor KPIs in “real time” to adjust or pivot strategies, tactics and content development as needed; synthesize analytics to inspire new ideas
- Serve as brand’s key social strategist and subject matter expert; stay relentlessly up-to-date on emerging and future trends, both within and outside of the industry, to identify or grow business opportunities
- Understand and advocate early adoption of relevant new platforms and technologies, consistently bringing them to the cross-functional team for brainstorming or execution to further business objectives
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least 5 years of direct social media experience with proven track record preferably in fashion/retail.
- Must have experience in digital environments with a focus on social, content and digital campaign development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot table, vlookup, macros).
- Strong writing and editorial skills with utmost attention to detail
- Comprehensive, nuanced understanding of all social platforms, including emerging platforms
- Energetic and capable of participating successfully in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong creative sensibility and a keen eye for “look and feel” through a lens of pop culture and trends; editorial storytelling experiences is preferred.
- Results-driven with the ability to analyze data and deduce implications for social and engagement strategies
- Highly motivated problem-solver and a self-starter; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off.
- Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café and coffee shop, weekly on-site physician, chiropractor, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.