Digital Marketing Specialist - Paid Media
**Temporarily working remote due to Covid-19**
The Digital Marketing - Paid Media Specialist will play a key role in coordinating and analyzing digital marketing campaigns across Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and Programmatic marketing channels. You will be proposing actionable strategies to drive new customer acquisition and improve customer retention, as well as increase revenue and traffic. You'll be responsible for collaborating with internal and external partners to plan, execute and report on all digital marketing campaigns.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Execute end-to-end digital marketing campaigns and ad hoc projects by partnering closely with internal teams (e.g. creative, ecomm, brand, social, operations, finance) and external agency partners
- Work closely with agency on campaign setup, management, tagging, bidding strategies and optimizations, as well as owning and maintaining campaign calendars, testing agenda and any documentation
- Work closely with external agencies and internal teams to monitor and report on initiatives to achieve key business objectives and KPIs (LTV, CAC, CPA, ROAS, etc.)
- Analyze campaign and creative results to highlight key learnings and translate those learnings into concise, actionable recommendations to optimize ongoing performance
- Execute and optimize audience strategy for new and existing customers
- Maintain budgeting and invoicing across channels with a high degree of accuracy
- Brainstorm new and creative strategies through digital marketing to grow and improve traffic and revenue
- Recommend process improvement techniques for improving workflow
- Ongoing analysis of competitive landscape and digital marketing trends to inform digital marketing strategies that achieve specific business objectives
- Staying abreast of new trends and developments within advertising platforms in a positive but fast-moving work environment
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 4+ years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns across media platforms (primary: Facebook Ads, Google AdWords or SA360; secondary: Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, DV360, The Trade Desk) and respective reporting tools.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf