Email Marketing Specialist
At Torrid we're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training, development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
Develop and executes email, SMS and push marketing strategies across the entire customer journey to drive site/store traffic, mobile app downloads, revenue, customer acquisition, and customer retention.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in executing and evangelizing email marketing program strategies including the development of marketing and transactional emails, maintaining the email marketing and push notification calendar, developing creative briefs, determining testing strategies, communicating business requirements, measuring results and managing overall process to drive and achieve incremental sales and customer acquisition and retention.
- Create triggers, automations, and journeys within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Partner with customer strategy and loyalty teams to determine segmentation and develop reporting based on program and campaign needs supporting lifecycle marketing programs from concept to implementation for acquisition, retention, reactivation and loyalty campaigns across marketing, transaction and triggered emails.
- Proactively partner with merchants, graphic designers, website team, brand marketing, IT, customer service and store operations to drive overall program efficiency and success.
- Build strong relationships with email, SMS, and push vendors.
- Communicate critical performance metrics including weekly, monthly and quarterly program performance as well as testing, SL and heat map analysis to drive program optimization.
- Develop, produce, and leverage reporting to determine the effectiveness of email strategies (heat maps, deliverability, performance, etc.)
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve site/store traffic and revenue while optimizing contact strategies for overall file health.
- Keep current with digital marketing industry trends and best practices.
- Partner and coordinate work with outside agencies as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of demonstrated email marketing experience including a good grasp of HTML and an understanding of email design and best practices
- Familiarity with SMS and Push marketing a plus
- Familiarity in HTML, CSS, Ampscript, responsive design, SQL is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce/Liveclicker and Return Path strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical and creative skills
- Ability to multi-task; work both independently and in a team structure; have sound judgement and business acumen and strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy and influence change
- A culture where people are accepted and encouraged to be who they are.
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- Competitive compensation, 401k with company matching contribution, plus potential to earn company performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive wellness package including, medical, dental, vision, FSA and on-site, chiropractic and massage therapy services as well as fitness and yoga classes.
- Generous 50% employee discount and access to employee-only sales.
- Support the causes you’re passionate about. We pay you up to 32 hours annually for volunteering your time in the community.
- Child Care Discount at participating locations.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Aimed at helping employees address a variety of personal and family issues including legal financial consultations, mental health services and more.
- On-site gym, basketball court and car wash service. Commuter benefits. Discounts on cell phones, and computer purchases, entertainment tickets and more.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies.
- Work and learn alongside industry leading executives while making huge strides in impacting the lives of women.
- You’ll be challenged and grow. Opportunity for upward mobility available at all levels of the organization.
- Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Consumer Privacy Act Applicant Notice (CCPA): https://careers.jobvite.com/hottopic/torrid/Applicant-CCPA-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf