Digital Marketing Analyst – Paid Social (New!)
The Analyst, Paid Social Digital Marketing will play a key role in developing and executing digital marketing strategies via social media platforms that drive site/store traffic, revenue, customer acquisition, and customer retention. You'll be responsible for the implementation, execution and reporting of digital marketing campaigns and will collaborate with internal and external partners. You'll stay current on rapidly evolving digital marketing industry best practices, as well as identify new betas and innovations to propel growth. We have a rapidly growing e-commerce and digital marketing program, and this is an opportunity to both develop and apply your skills!
What you'll do...
- Setup, test, and launch paid social digital marketing campaigns
- Develop a comprehensive audience strategy supporting retention of existing customers
- Drive customer acquisition at scale through robust audience targeting and testing
- Manage campaigns to KPI and budget targets
- Collaborate with creative team to develop engaging content that drives customer response
- Continuously optimize and communicate critical performance metrics (ROI, CTR, conversion data, traffic, bounce, etc.)
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve site/store traffic and revenue, driven from research, competitive intelligence and analytics
- Recommend process improvement techniques for improving workflow
- Work collaboratively with 3rd partner partners and platforms to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of program
- Keep current with digital marketing industry trends and best practices
- Partner and coordinate work with outside agencies as required
What you'll need...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative discipline
- 3-6 years of experience running digital marketing campaigns across social media platforms
- Expertise with web analytics platforms and program analysis
- Familiarity with digital display advertising across social and ad networks, and the associated vendor landscape
- Excellent analytical and creative skills, with specific application in an ecommerce environment
- Ability to multi-task; work both independently and in a team structure; have sound judgement and business acumen
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, macros)
What you'll get...
- Our open floor plan allows for a creative, collaborative and fun environment.
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off
- Additional perks like a generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more
- Can't forget Thirsty Thursdays during the summer!
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf