|Under minimal supervision the Senior LIS Analyst is primarily responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance support for Anatomic Pathology and Laboratory Outreach sections. This position is responsible for support of hardware and software needs for wireless printers and label printers.|
- Performs required functions to implement and/or maintain: Medical Device interfaces Middleware Point of Care Devices (POC) interfaces EMR interfaces Order Format order Compendium matching MPI matching LOINC and other aliasing Clinical Reporting
- Assists with planning, coordination and communication of all aspects of assigned projects to end users and laboratory management.
- Provides guidance and training of existing and new users.
- Informs appropriate individuals of all technical problems or concerns warranting their attention and suggests several possible remedies of courses of action.
- Provides technical support on hardware, software, networking, and data communications aspects of computer systems.
Department Specific Competencies
- Liaison with all Laboratory sections concerning necessary system changes plus resolution of any difficulties that arise in laboratory use of the computer.
|High School Diploma/GED or Higher Education||General Studies|
|Number of Years Experience||Type of Experience|
|5||In implementation, design, troubleshooting and maintaining laboratory computer systems.|
License / Certification Requirements