Web Analytics Specialist
At TopSpot, we understand that the people behind the numbers are what matters to our culture, success and clients’ business growth. We value each team member we bring into our organization and focus on their development and future growth from day one.
As a Web Analytics Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for installing the analytics code that allows us to create & implement strategies and report on our progress for each of our clients.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing as a Web Analytics Specialist:
- Assist with ongoing website audit for all clients.
- Answer support tickets (telephone and email) from clients and sales representatives. Support tickets will cover tasks such as analysis, web development, training, product support and more.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot web analytics installations.
- Configure and install web analytics software such as Google Analytics, Marchex Voice Analytics and other tracking solutions across a wide variety of website platforms.
- Review and test existing web analytics installations to ensure that they are collecting accurate data.
- Assist with documentation of technical requirements and installation processes.
A little about you that makes you a great candidate
- Thorough understanding of HTML is required
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong attention to detail
Awesome if you have experience with:
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio,Tag Manager, and/or Optimize
- Experience with a variety of Content Management Systems (CMS)