At TopSpot, we understand that the people behind the numbers are what matters to our culture, success and clients’ business growth. We value each team member we bring into our organization and focus on their development and future growth from day one.
As the Content Manager, you are ready to make use of your previous experience to make an immediate impact on the strategy & creation of TopSpot’s content production and online presence.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Working with the internal marketing & leadership teams to capture the voice of TopSpot and apply it to a variety content pieces moving forward (including sales documents, case studies, award submissions, presentations, print and online ads, email campaigns, web pages, blog articles, videos, white papers and more).
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and executing an effective content schedule.
- Will discern when subject matter experts are needed to provide input on specific topics.
- Responsible for TopSpot’s website content.
- Working closely with the internal marketing team to develop ideas, plan outlines, conduct research, and strategize the best approaches to engage with current & prospective clients on TopSpot content.
- Creating relevant and engaging video content for TopSpot’s different audiences.
- Working with data & analytics to produce strategy driven insights that will guide future content and social efforts.
- Being a key contributor to the content writing & production knowledge base at TopSpot.
- Staying on top of search engine marketing updates and trends to identify opportunities for TopSpot content.
- 3-5 years of experience in content writing
- You have a college degree
- You are organized, know how to prioritize and are comfortable managing your own deadlines to get things done in a timely manner.
- You are interested in writing content for the B2B/industrial marketing landscape and learning the ins and outs of many different industrial/B2B industries.
- You never stop learning. The online marketing world moves fast so you’ll need to keep up with industry blogs and trends and be open and confident to sharing your insights.
- You can provide writing samples that demonstrate your ability to create engaging and action driven content (long and short form).
- You have meticulous editing skills
- You stay up to date with SEO and digital marketing best practices by reading blogs and articles from industry leaders.
- You have experience with content management systems, marketing automation and web analytics
- You have experience working for or with B2B/industrial companies