Senior SEO Specialist
At TopSpot, we understand that the people behind the numbers are what matters to our culture, success and clients’ business growth. We value each team member we bring into our organization and focus on their development and future growth from day one.
As a Senior SEO Specialist, you will use your existing SEO skills to create & execute strategies that generate quality leads for our customers.
Here’ are a few things you’ll be doing:
- Working with a handful of clients in different industries to understand their business goals and develop innovative SEO strategies to drive relevant traffic and leads
- Performing keyword research, competitive analysis and developing content and link building strategies to drive relevant traffic and leads
- Measuring results of your strategies with tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, BrightEdge
- Monitoring and reporting performance of traffic, rankings, conversions and other trends to our clients through email, phone calls and in-person meetings
- Collaborating with other teams like PPC, Analytics and Conversion Improvement to improve your overall strategies for your clients
- Thinking creatively with your team to come up with SEO strategies that are aligned with your client’s business goals
A few things about you:
- You have experience in building and executing SEO strategies for clients that meet their business goals
- You are comfortable working in a range of content management systems and have basic HTML and CSS skills.
- You have used tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, BrightEdge (or other Enterprise SEO tools), Screaming Frog and MOZ to analyze data and use it to drive decisions
- You understand how user experience and other digital marketing efforts play a large role in SEO and how to leverage those areas to make great SEO strategies
- You have experience working in an agency or a fast-paced work environment. You are organized, know how to prioritize and comfortable managing your own deadlines to get things done in a timely manner.
- You stay up to date with SEO and digital marketing by reading blogs and articles from industry leaders. And you’re comfortable sharing your own SEO knowledge and insights on the TopSpot blog.
- You know how to communicate effectively whether it’s in an email or giving a presentation
- You are awesome with Excel and other Microsoft Office programs