Web Analytics Intern
At TopSpot, we understand that the people behind the numbers are what matters to our culture, success and clients’ business growth. We value each team member we bring into our organization and focus on their development and future growth from day one.
As a part-time Web Analytics Intern, you are looking to grow your analytical skills by assisting our team with analytics code audits and installs. The data gathered on our clients' websites serve as the backbone to our reporting and marketing strategies.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing as a Web Analytics Intern
- Assist with ongoing website audits for all our clients.
- Answer basic support tickets (telephone and email) from clients and sales representatives. Support tickets will cover tasks such as analysis, web development, training, product support, and more.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot web analytics installations.
- Review and test existing web analytics installations to ensure that they are collecting accurate data.
A little about you that makes you a great candidate
- Experience working in a variety of Content Management Systems (CMS) like Modx, Magento, and/or WordPress
- Experience working with Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords,
- Strong attention to detail and ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Approach your work in an organized manner and with a sense of urgency to get things done
Not required, but awesome if you have:
- Experience with Google Data Studio, Google Optimize, and/or Google Tag Manager
- Experience building a website and/or blog
- Google Analytics certified