Our intensive program offers students valuable early exposure to the business world, the industry and what it takes to join our team. First and foremost, Tokio Marine HCC will give interns real tasks with real responsibility. You’ll be cross-trained within different departments in the same division. You’ll get diverse set of assignments where you will gain a comprehensive understanding of our processes and procedures. You’ll benefit from having a mentor in the form of a highly performing employee who will impart guidance and business knowledge. Several of our interns had the opportunity to obtain a full-time position as a result of their successful performance during the internship. For more details about what we look for in applicants please select the appropriate country
Internship Program Details
The program in the United States consists of specific requirements including:
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Must have earned 60 credit hours
- Summer Interns: Must be able to work for at least 12 consecutive weeks on a full-time basis (40 hours per week) during the summer, between the months of May and August.
- Year-round interns: Must be able to work at least 20 hours a week
Coming to a campus near you
- Stay tuned for upcoming 2019 career fairs
Internship Program Details
The program in Spain consists of specific requirements including:
- Must have a work permit for Spain (and ideally a NIE)
- TMHCC enter an Internship Agreement with a university directly
- Has completed at least one year of university and is above the age of 20
- The internship offers insight into underwriting or other departments (Finance, Marketing…) and not just basic administrative tasks.
How It Works
We look for interns year round.
See if there is an internship opportunity in your chosen area of business and desired place of work.
For those selected, an invitation will be sent for an onsite interview
Candidates will meet with Human Resources and the hiring manager
Meet the rest of the team and get started!
Hear From Some Of Our Interns
Business Area: Accounting
“I was included in the everyday activities and major project of each department and appreciated seeing snapshots of each of these accounting areas. I relished the opportunity to work with other groups in the accounting department and enjoyed learning how to improve current business practices.”
Business Area: Legal
“Attending depositions, assisting in discovery, and working on motions over the summer all provided me with important litigation experience that I can now bring to interviews and future internships. Working with the general counsel, the in-house attorneys, and the other legal department employees was one of the most gratifying employment experiences I have had.”
Business Area: Actuarial
“I got to work on projects with coworkers and managers from different groups. Fortunately, all of my coworkers and superiors were very helpful and approachable whenever I needed help or had any questions.”
Coming Together to Give Back
It’s not enough to be a Good Company, we want to be a good neighbor. TMHCC offers our employees the chance to participate in various philanthropic events including:
Community Involvement where we live and work.
There are currently no open jobs.