For more than two decades, On Call International, a leading provider of travel risk management and travel assistance services, has helped millions of people with their travel problems, big and small. From serious medical and security emergencies, to lost passports and missing luggage, On Call is a Tokio Marine HCC company and is dedicated to the mission of helping travelers every day—and now YOU have a unique opportunity to help us carry out this mission!
We are looking for a fantastic Accounting Assistant who will support the Finance Department in all aspects of Accounts Payable including, but not limited to, entering AP invoices, processing weekly check runs, reconciling registers to the General Ledger, processing month end journal entries, and responding to accounts payable inquiries.
What you will be doing:
- Process accounts payable invoices in PeopleSoft system
- Manage weekly check runs.
- Initiate US and international wire transfers.
- Verify and process employee expense reimbursements.
- Prepare month end journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Respond to both internal/external client inquiries; resolve any issues or discrepancies.
- Provide ad hoc information as requested to support current work and special projects.
- Serve as backup for accounts receivable duties as needed.
- Maintain accurate 1099 vendor files and up to date W9’s for tax reporting.
- Perform other related tasks as required.
What you will bring:
- Good organizational and analytical skills; ability to multi-task.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to research and problem-solve.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Teams).
Job Experience: Minimum of 1 year of relevant and progressive professional experience.
Education: Associate Degree in Accounting required.
TMHCC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. TMHCC will employ the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, citizenship, veteran or military status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.