Regional Marketing Representative-Medical Stop Loss
Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain and Ireland, transacting business in approximately 180 countries and underwriting more than 100 classes of specialty insurance. Tokio Marine HCC products and capabilities set the standard for the industry, and many of the Company’s almost 3,000 employees are industry-leading experts.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Marketing Representative that will sit in Denver, CO. This position will report to the Plano, TX office
- Responsible for new business through outside sales and marketing to Third Party Administrators (TPAs)/Brokers within assigned territory.
- Foster additional business opportunities through writing of correspondence and attending trade shows.
- Conduct sales calls to cultivate and maintain long-term client relationships.
- Manage and increase existing blocks of business. Develops a strong relationship with TPA/Broker through on-site visits and resolving client issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop and maintain database of current and prospective producers.
- Negotiate fees with clients to close new and renewal business.
- Monitor competitor pricing and industry trends to identify marketplace characteristics.
- Gather information from utilization review and managed care organizations to develop stop-loss pricing.
- Monitor producer quote ratio, close ratio, renewal persistency, and loss ratio. Adapt marketing strategy as needed.
- Serve as liaison between Claims department and new TPA producers during the approval process.
- Develop and implement specific marketing strategies and materials.
- Ensures sound working relationships with clients and other company departments by acting as the point of contact.
- Various projects and duties as assigned by supervisor. Communicate activities, results, and observations with employees and management as appropriate.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, a related field, or the equivalent education and/or experience
- Minimum of two years of relevant and progressive professional marketing/sales experience
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.