Is your ability to juggle multiple tasks second to none? Are you known for your superb typo-spotting skills? Does your dazzling charm often get you compliments? Then we have just the job for you! If you are currently a highly motivated, quick learner and are looking to get your start in the exciting world of underwriting, we have an exciting opportunity for an Underwriting Assistant in our Encino office.
Tokio Marine HCC – Cyber & Professional Lines Group
Reporting to the Underwriting Operations Supervisor, the Underwriting Assistant is an entry level position supporting the Underwriting team with analyzing and screening insurance submissions exposures to provide insurance quotes to clients. The position includes support on a wide variety of tasks, including both clerical and administrative tasks.
- Able to process 4-7 tasks per hour, while maintaining 90% quality standards by the end of your 90-day introductory period.
- Easily jump between various computer systems to manage client accounts and process Underwriter requests.
- Communicate clearly with both internal and external clients, both on the phone and via email.
- Ability to prioritize and complete a high number of tasks while maintaining the established 24-hour turnaround time.
- Enjoy a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred, but not required.
If your experience matches these requirements, please apply WITH A COVER LETTER INCLUDING SALARY RANGE REQUIREMENTS.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offer a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking an energetic and confident individual to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies are equal-opportunity employers. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.