Director, Talent Acquisition - Strategic Sourcing & Optimization
Tokio Marine HCC (TMHCC) brings 49 years of service to the specialty insurance industry, today offering over 100 products to commercial customers in 180 countries around the world. Organic growth and over 60 successful acquisitions have grown our 2022 Gross Written Premium (GWP) to $5 Billion. Our workforce has grown to 4,300 worldwide … big, but not so big that you cannot make a difference. Our Good Company values, including integrity, empowerment, and commitment to customer service, and a culture of innovation, communication, and collaboration make TMHCC a great place to work.
As a key member of the Talent Acquisition leadership team, this individual is responsible for developing modern, leading-edge strategies and programs to attract top talent across multiple channels to join TMHCC in a capacity that best fits within our emerging talent marketplace – FT, Contract, Project, Early Career, Gig, etc. Collaborating with HRBP’s and other internal and external stakeholders, the Director of Strategic Sourcing and Optimization will also participate in developing compelling employment brand stories to position TMHCC as the employer of choice within the global specialty insurance industry.
Design, execute, and manage a robust global recruitment sourcing strategy as part of the overall Talent Marketplace journey for TMHCC Talent Acquisition and Management – this will include deep expertise and knowledge of optimizing a variety of sourcing channels to attract a diverse talent pool across a global organization. Sourcing channels include but will not be limited to:
- University recruiting and relations including internships
- Contingent Workers
- Military Recruiting
- Alumni networks
- Talent Network candidates
- Determine organizational readiness for typical candidate profiles/persona that the Company might find in these channels.
- Develop strategy to optimize sourcing and attraction from these channels.
- Build robust talent communities within each of these channels.
- Manage full-time sourcing resource(s) to support hiring as needed across the organization.
- Optimize current investments in existing recruiting tools and resources as well as evaluate and recommend tools as appropriate to source for specialty roles across multiple lines of business.
- Serve as a champion in supporting an elevated journey for the Talent COE as well as the team of dedicated and blended talent professionals across TMHCC.
- Manage vendor relationships and utilization of sourcing tools across the TA team.
Minimum Knowledge, Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 4 year degree/Bachelors' or equivalent from an accredited institution in Human Resources or related field, and a minimum of 8 years of relevant, progressive experience including 5 or more years in a leadership role.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, U.S. Passport is a plus for potential occasional international travel.
- Experience in global talent acquisition practices to include sourcing strategies is a plus.
- Possess and have ability to apply advanced knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures within the Talent Acquisition space.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
- Superior organizational and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to manage tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledgeable about industry changes, legal updates, and technical developments related to the applicable area of the Company's business to proactively respond to changing business environment.
- Advanced proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office Package.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing Jobvite and Workday Recruiting a plus.