Senior Compliance Specialist
Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain and Ireland, transacting business in approximately 180 countries and underwriting more than 100 classes of specialty insurance. Tokio Marine HCC products and capabilities set the standard for the industry, and many of the Company’s almost 3,000 employees are industry-leading experts.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Compliance Specialist in our Indianapolis, IN office.
- Oversight and accountability for the filing process of rate, rule and form for multiple lines of coverage on a nationwide basis.
- Review and analyze state insurance department statutes, regulations, bulletins, etc. to determine impact and ensure adherence to filing and regulatory requirements.
- Stay current on changes and developments that impact insurance design and development, in addition to filing requirements.
- Respond timely to objections from the state as a result of filings. Develop accurate solutions to regulatory compliance problems and makes required reports as determined by local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Oversight and accountability for maintenance of all agencies and third-party administrators including providing feedback to agencies and third-party administrators on performance and adherence to service levels.
- Coordinate and complete periodic filings for insurance related entities including obtaining the appropriate submissions guidelines and forms.
- Coordinate agency appointment efforts. Monitor to ensure Agents have the correct license and are appointed by the correct company.
- Consult management on impact of state and federal regulations and the impacts on product lines and potential resolutions to mitigate exposures.
- Correspond with state insurance departments.
- Ensure consistent policies are established and appropriate procedures are developed and implemented to monitor improper business activities or to identify areas of potential risk.
- Serve as a professional insurance resource to all employees, officers, and directors of all the Company’s operating units. Provide professional advice when required and respond to Executive Management inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that procedures remain current and are consistently followed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Legal-related field, or a related field or the equivalent education and/or experience
- Professional designation preferred
- Completion of course work in underwriting, claims, life/health insurance, or benefits
- Minimum of five years of relevant and progressive professional experience insurance company compliance or legal departments
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.