Regional Marketing Representative
Are you motivated and target driven? Are you looking for a challenging career that offers growth opportunities? Then you need to check out this exciting opportunity.
At Tokio Marine HCC – Casualty Group, a member of Tokio Marine HCC group of companies, we have an excellent opportunity for a Regional Marketing Representative.
The Casualty Group, a member of Tokio Marine HCC, consists of Primary Casualty, Excess Casualty and Artisan Contractors. With more than 250 years of combined underwriting experience, the Casualty Group creates customized casualty products for sophisticated liability buyers. Artisan Contractors offers general liability, excess liability and property coverage designed to meet the needs of small artisan contractors.
- Marketing General Liability policies to current registered brokers to increase revenue opportunities.
- Build and develop deeper relationships with existing brokers and producers to drive more production.
- Marketing to non-registered brokers which will be done through a combination of telephone and e-mail marketing within a defined territory.
- Position currently requires home officing and may expand to some field work in the future.
- Answering telephones to assist existing customers with service on existing policies, and submission of new policies, and other policy changes.
- Other support duties as defined by the management to support operations of the Artisan division.
The ideal candidate for the Regional Marketing Representative will have demonstrated success in the primary areas of focus and responsibility.
- Experience – Ideally, the successful candidate will have at least two years of relevant and progressive experience in sales and marketing. Commercial insurance background preferred.
- Communications - Must be an exceptional communicator, with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
- Knowledgeable of industry changes, legal updates, and technical developments related to applicable areas of the Company’s business to proactively respond to a changing business environment
- May be required to travel outside of normal work location
For the ideal candidate to be successful:
- Must have the ability to work independently, focusing on achieving organizational goals and tasks with drive and energy to succeed.
- The ability to build trust and relationships with key constituencies is essential.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, a related field, or the equivalent education and/or experience.
- Intermediate proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word). Nice to have Salesforce experience.
Tokio Marine HCC offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking an energetic and confident individual to join our team of professionals. Tokio Marine HCC and its subsidiaries are equal-opportunity employers. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.