TRI Underwriting Analyst
Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom and Continental Europe, transacting business in approximately 180 countries and underwriting more than 100 classes of specialty insurance. Tokio Marine HCC products and capabilities set the standard for the industry, and many of the Company’s almost 3,000 employees are industry-leading experts.
Tokio Marine HCC – Financial Lines, a member of Tokio Marine HCC group of companies has an exciting opportunity for an entry level Transactional Risk Insurance Analyst (TRI Analyst) in our office located in New York, NY. This position will be a key member of the TRI Group and work closely with the Lead Underwriter and Senior Underwriters to provide support on all stages of underwriting.
The TRI Analyst researches and supports transactional risk insurance policies, including drafting, negotiating, and adapting policy terms.
- Assist Underwriters in managing deal pipeline, including managing and maintaining electronic underwriting files, producing quotations and deal documents, coordinating due diligence process, summarizing deals, and preparing insurance policies for issuance.
- Support group marketing efforts by helping to maintain marketing databases, and follow up on new business opportunities and prepare marketing materials.
- Provide word processing support to Underwriters including policy drafting assistance, form maintenance, and completion of confidentiality and non-reliance agreements.
- Provide general M&A organizational support to help streamline and improve business process.
- Draft and edit legal documents such as confidentiality agreements, confidentiality undertakings, and confidentiality deeds, non-reliance letters, expense agreements, binders, policies, endorsements, and various other documents
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Law, Economics, a related field, or the equivalent education and/or experience
- Up to two years of relevant and progressive professional experience
- Possess and have ability to apply basic knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
- Good organizational and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.