Administrator - Game of Chance Sweepstakes
Do you have a sharp eye for detail?
Are you comfortable working with Word and Excel and can you quickly learn other software packages?
Can you prioritize your workload and manage multiple responsibilities?
Would you like to administer the day-to-day activities of our Game of Chance Sweepstakes Program?
If you answer “yes” to these questions and are interested in joining our Prize and Promotions team, part of a company in the exciting field of specialty insurance, working with high stakes, well-known clients, sweepstakes, and promotions, apply today, your new job awaits! This position is based in our Wakefield, MA office.
Tokio Marine HCC - Specialty Group, a member of the Tokio Marine group of companies, is a market leader in providing specialized insurance products for the sports, entertainment, and promotional industries. We provide an unmatched portfolio of products including high limit disability, event cancellation, kidnap and ransom, weather, travel, event liability and much more. We cover major sports and entertainment events, professional athletes and entertainers and other unique assets.
Goals you will achieve:
Within the first 30 days - You will gather financial information about the sweepstakes sponsor (our client) to determine their credit worthiness. You will also learn how to review details of a sweepstakes to ensure it follows various state requirements.
Within the first 90 days - You will compile registration paperwork and put it together to be filed with the appropriate government agencies. You will utilize our ecommerce website to update the information related to the sweepstakes and maintain data on clients, winners, etc. In addition, you will be responsible for filing winners lists -using your keen eye for detail to ensure proper information on the lists and various dates are accurate.
Within the first year - You will be working independently and be able to successfully process bond risks, put together all state registration paperwork, follow-up with clients, possess an understanding of state laws/requirements, and handle all winners list.
- Associate’s or degree in Business Administration, or the equivalent education and or/experience is preferred.
- Outstanding organizational and customer service skills.
- Experience in an office environment.
- Able to proficiently navigate Microsoft 365.
What we can give you:
- Hybrid work schedule – our hybrid work schedule consists of 4 days in the office, 1 day remote, if desired, upon successful completion of training period. Please consider this requirement before applying.
- A commitment to learning and development for your professional career growth.
- Generous time off policy.
- Fantastic location - conveniently located just north of Boston, MA on a scenic campus with an onsite cafeteria, gym, walking trails and close proximity to MarketStreet Lynnfield.
If your experience matches these requirements, please apply WITH A COVER LETTER.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit http://www.tokiomarinehcc.com/ for more information about our companies.