Lead Senior IT Auditor
Tokio Marine HCC is a global specialty insurance company with over 100 classes of insurance operating in over 180 countries. Our policies allow our clients to transplant hearts, play Major League Baseball, provide renewable energy, and prepare for cyber risk, but these are just a few of the product areas we champion. We have amazing employees who helps us offer these incredible insurance products. In turn work hard to engage our employees and solidify our position as employer of choice. Our culture is collaborative, focused and resilient. The yield: a 5-billion-dollar company, 40+ years of continual success and over 4,000 employees working in unison to succeed in our shared goals.
At TMHCC we recognize that our people, are one of our competitive advantages and that is why we prioritize you. Each employee is supported professionally through career development and continued education opportunities. We offer comprehensive benefits through our THRIVE initiative and lots of perks that make being part of our team just a little bit cooler. Paid paternity leave, robust 401k, a 37.5-hour work week and a Dynamic work environment.
Performs and leads complex audits on a project-by-project basis that add value and improve the Company's operations. Evaluates and improves the effectiveness of IT Risk Management and the associated control and governance processes using a systematic, disciplined approach.
- Plan and conduct IT audits.
- Plan, prioritize and direct workflow, acting as a resource for questions, and interfacing with Senior Management.
- Supervise team members in performing aspects of a full audit examination.
- Assist with complex issues/reconciliations.
- Support management in the completion of the audit projects
- Review work of team members to ensure the accuracy and sufficiency of documentation and appropriateness of audit recommendations.
- Recommend auditing processes, procedures, and technology to meet internal and external audit requirements.
- Assess internal controls for adequacy.
- Evaluate processes for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and regulatory requirements.
- Support preparation of audit reports for departmental and Senior Management.
- Manage communication with internal customers regarding audit project work and help facilitate the resolution of customer issues.
Position Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, related field, or equivalent education/ experience
- Significant experience in IT Audit, Internal Audit, public accounting, or relevant experience
- Experience managing projects and supervising team members
- Preferred additional certification such as: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation