Tokio Marine HCC (TMHCC) is a member of Tokio Marine Group, a premier global company founded in 1879 with a market capitalization of $36 billion as of Q4 2020. Headquartered in Houston TX, TMHCC brings 45 years of leadership in the specialty insurance industry, today offering over 100 products to commercial customers in 180 countries around the world. Organic growth, over 60 successful acquisitions, superior underwriting, and disciplined expense management have combined to grow our 2019 Net written premium to $3.6 Billion (after converting to yen). Our workforce has grown to 4300 worldwide. Our Good Company values, including integrity, empowerment, and commitment to customer service, and a culture of innovation, communication, and collaboration make TMHCC a great place to work.
A Senior Recruiter at Tokio Marine HCC manages the end-to-end talent acquisition process for roles across crucial business functions such as Information Technology, Actuary, Business Innovation, HR, Marketing, and other growing functions. From the creation of a performance profile to gaining the candidate’s acceptance, you will drive the full cycle of our talent acquisition process helping to establish our reputation as a best in class recruiting team. You will serve as a strategic partner to hiring managers, by designing an end to end campaign, using data driven insights and leveraging your business acumen and persuasive skills to attract the future talent of Tokio Marine HCC. In addition to experienced level roles, the Senior Recruiter has the unique opportunity to develop and enhance our internship and entry level hire program.
The ideal candidate is a passionate talent acquisition professional who thrives on finding talent from a diverse range of skill sets and backgrounds, someone committed to providing a candidate and client experience that exceeds expectations. Success in this role will require someone who is a great process manager, data driven, and a creative problem solver who operates with a high degree of integrity. You must thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment that will provide responsibilities, challenges, and the runway to innovate and build.
In this exciting opportunity you will:
- Lead full cycle recruiting efforts, which includes sourcing, posting, evaluating resumes, prescreening applicants, scheduling, interviewing, assessing, evaluating skills, and negotiating compensation packages and closing, for critical and growing business functions such as Information Technology, Actuary, Innovation and Marketing.
- Manage full cycle hiring process for interns across the TMHCC Houston Campus. Lead on-campus recruiting and engagement efforts, and design creative opportunities for TMHCC to build our brand on campus. Coordinate with TA partners across the globe to develop consistent internship planning, coordinating and execution.
- Collaborate with business leaders to prioritize their hiring needs, set expectations, and deploy an efficient interview process and high touch experience for every candidate and client. Create lasting relationships with hiring managers where you become their talent advisor and consultative partner.
- Design, implement, and execute sourcing strategies to identify, engage, and cultivate active and passive job seekers from core and emerging sources.
- Use your talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent.
- Contribute to a highly collaborative, creative, and high-performing team by serving as a model for partnership, mentorship, and integrity.
Who you are:
- You have at least 6 years of full life cycle recruiting experience, ideally 3+ years supporting some form of technology function on a corporate scale.
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an immaculate attention to detail.
- You have spent time supporting or hiring for entry level or internship level hiring, to include on-campus or virtual college recruiting experience.
- You are experienced in sourcing for roles from entry level to leadership.
- You have a collaborative work style and ability to work effectively across departments.
- You are results oriented with the ability to effectively manage deadlines.
- You have a Bachelors Degree in HR, Business Administration or a related field