Senior Software Engineer
Grow your career as a Full Stack .NET Developer with TMHCC
Tokio Marine HCC (TMHCC) brings 48 years of service to the specialty insurance industry, today offering over 100 products to commercial customers in 180 countries around the world. Our Good Company values, including integrity, empowerment, and commitment to customer service, and a culture of innovation, communication, and collaboration make TMHCC a great place to work. Our benefits include 401K match, financial assistance in pursuing professional licenses, paid paternal leave, a robust health, vision, and dental plan, with options.
Artisan and the larger umbrella of Casualty Group are pursuing a leader to create the next generation of portals, engaging users and elevating their insurance experience with Tokio Marine HCC through technology.
Design, Develop, Code, test, debug, document, and support software applications to drive our business into the future. Organize technical work and provide comprehensive consultation to the business unit, IT leaders and staff at the highest level.
What you Do:
- Lead teams for software development projects.
- Collaborate with Architects and Development team to design and implement larger subsystems
- Coordinate, assign, and review the work of other Software Engineers.
- Partner with BA’s to interpret business requirements and define technical alternatives, tools and platforms.
- Ensure design and development incorporate reliability, usability, business objectives, and overall level of quality.
- Make recommendations on design changes, improvements, and problem resolution that impact changing business needs.
- Document test plans and record test results.
- Participate in the testing process.
- Follow corporate change management and configuration management standards.
What you Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Progressive professional experience in analysis, design, and development skills using
- .NET Core
- Angular 9
- AWS certification or significant experience
- Understanding building applications in a cloud native environment and/or transitioning applications into the cloud.
- Experience in CI/CD Code Pipelines, AWS CodeCommit and TFS for source control using Git repositories.
Please note that this role will be an in-person. onsite position
*Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.*
For candidates working in California, the reasonable pay range for this specific position is $103,500 - $130,500. The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the Company. The Company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of color, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local pay equity laws. The salary range is the range THMCC, in good faith, believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future, and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. Even within the pay range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market and business considerations.