Audit Intern - Summer 2023
Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance company with a global footprint supporting the many things in life we cherish. Love hamburgers and corn on the cob, seeing your favorite musician in an amazing venue, maybe even attending a football game? I bet you never realized there is an entire industry dedicated to ensuring peace of mind for all the big and little things in life. At Tokio Marine HCC we invite you to be part of the collaboration between minds striving together, to lead the specialty insurance field.
In our teams, you will find individual cultures that work together in an ecosystem allowing TMHCC to consistently succeed. Our audit teams boast a culture of facts and curiosity combined with dedication and drive resulting in a consistently high-performing teams. We offer competitive pay, challenging work, and an opportunity to put theory in to practice.
Our Summer 2023 internship opportunity is offered at our Corporate Headquarters in Houston, Texas. You will work closely with a top-notch internal audit team to provide support to our various business units.
Responsible for accomplishing the following assignments:
- Plan, organize, and perform various audits.
- Develop audit working papers that support audit findings and document work performed.
- Communicate activities, results, and observations with audit project management and client management as appropriate.
- Working toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and either be a current or recent enrollee in the Internal Audit Program.
- 90 hours of general college coursework with a 3.0 GPA, including the completion or enrollment in introductory internal audit courses.
- Possess and have ability to apply basic knowledge of business and accounting principles.
- Apply critical thinking skills while assessing risk across the organization.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.