Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain and Ireland, transacting business in approximately 180 countries and underwriting more than 100 classes of specialty insurance. Tokio Marine HCC products and capabilities set the standard for the industry, and many of the Company’s almost 3,000 employees are industry-leading experts
We have an exciting Accounting Intern opportunity in our Corporate Headquarters located in Houston, TX
The intern will work closely with a top-notch Accounting team to provide support to our various business units.
- The Accounting Intern will assist with collecting, recording, summarizing and reporting accounting transactions.
- Assist in the research and response to both internal and external customers regarding inquiries
- Provide ad hoc information as requested to support current work and special projects in the accounting department.
- Perform other general clerical duties.
- Working toward a Bachelor’s degree and either be a current or recent enrollee in the study of Accounting.
- 60 hours of general college coursework with a 3.0 GPA.
- Possess and have ability to apply basic knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
- Good organizational and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
Tokio Marine HCC group of companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC group of companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.