Project Training Lead - Contractor
Role Profile Job Title: Project Training Lead
Reporting to: Business Readiness Shared Service Lead
Responsible for: Business Readiness Support, specifically Training (Strategy, Planning & Delivery)
This roles purpose is to support the projects within business user training in readiness for the new applications and business processes which will be implemented as a consequence of our internal programme.
The role will provide guidance and direction in the approach to business user training. Working with external suppliers as necessary to ensure a coherent training approach is delivered to the TMHCC business. This role will focus on training but will also cover other general business readiness tasks including but not limited to Communications, user engagement and UAT support.
This Training Lead will ensure all projects adhere to leading practices and standard approaches for user Training. This role will set a high standard for all things training related within the programme. This will enable the successful delivery of a broad range of business and IT change projects to stakeholders across the business.
- Liaise with External organisations, including but not limited to solution providers, technology partners, consultancies to ensure coherent approach to training delivery.
- Document Training material include but not limited to approach/strategy, plans, guides & FAQs
- Develop appropriate training plans that support projects
- Support UAT and ensure users are ready to test the required applications
- Adhere to the projects business readiness approach and build out the training related standard
- Provide Project and Programme level reporting to track and manage training activities
- Liaise directly with TMHCC business teams to understand the projects training requirement
- Liaise directly with Project teams to understand key project objectives, influence specific training and general business readiness activities.
- Establish frameworks and standards for Training delivery
- Ensure cross-programme training dependencies are managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained.
- Prepare regular status reporting to all levels of the business
- Update and maintain the Risk Log, Action Log, Decisions Log, and Issue Register
Skills and Knowledge
- Over 7 years Training delivery experience. Recent London Markets / Specialty Insurance experience is desirable
- Collaborative and diplomatic ability to influence others at all levels of the business
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to competently mediate disagreements and negotiate agreeable resolutions
- Confident and articulate in training delivery and experience in different training methods
- Meticulous training material creation
- Experience working with policy administration systems
- Understanding of the full policy lifecycle from inception to expiry/renewal/cancellation
- Highly proficient IT skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalent)
- Recognised Training accreditation e.g. CPD
- Experience working in Insurance (3-5 yrs)