Tokio Marine HCC Business Analyst
TMHCC has recently developed its Business Change function and we are now looking for high quality, ambitious and driven business analysts to work across our varied portfolio of change delivering high quality business analysis.
It’s an exciting time to join TMHCC where we are supporting the business to really make sure change delivers real improvements for the business.
Work with project delivery teams and business stakeholders to support the successful delivery of business change projects. Business analysis is a core part of the business change capability model. The individuals in the role will be required to support the business on it’s journey to mature the way we deliver change. Working across a diverse and challenging portfolio, this role is a crucial part of all stage of the project from requirements gathering, design, test and business readiness. As a result, Business Analysts at TMHCC could be asked to work across multiple projects, or just one, and must be comfortable with being flexible.
- Work closely with all aspects of the business to understand business strategy, business drivers, capabilities and processes.
- Represent the business to ensure the project solution and deliverables meet their requirements
- Support project managers and other project team members through regular communication with the business
- Facilitate business workshops to understand requirements
- Extract and document business requirements in a way the business recognizes and can support
- Create appropriate requirements in a format which can be handed to IT and which are appropriate to the project and the delivery method
- Capture and validate acceptance criteria ensuring line of sight to project outcomes
- Support Project Managers and test managers to develop use cases and user acceptance test criteria through the project lifecycle
- Create clear and concise deliverables to ensure a successful project outcomes
- Provide and share knowledge, experience and ideas to help drive the team forwards
- Travel to other offices as and when a project requires you to.
- Target Operating Model and capability matrix development
- Production of business cases and business requirements documents
- Develop process taxonomy
- Process mapping (level 1-4)
- User story writing
- Reporting catalogue development
- Entity relationship diagrams
- Strategic analysis (SWOT/Porter 5 Forces/Balance Scorecard)
- Develop requirements traceability matrix
- Demonstrable experience working as a business analyst within the insurance industry
- Understanding of regulatory landscape within which an insurance company operates
- Strong understanding of business processes and organisational structures
- Strong understanding of the end to end policy journey and insurance capability model
- Always professional gaining trust and buy in from the practice as well as colleagues
- Demonstrable excellent stakeholder management capabilities and ability to influence challenging stakeholders up to executive level.
- Enjoys working in a fluid business environment
- A natural ability to apply a pragmatic and methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to adapt working style for the audience
- Good communicator, with the capability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Good and clear English, both written and verbal
- Someone who understands and works to deadlines in a structured way
- Creative thinker with a collaborative mindset
- Inquisitive in a professional manner to achieve an objective/goal
“Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Europe, and other locations. With the strength and stability that comes from being a member of the Tokio Marine group, and more than forty years of growth, profitability, and stability, we offer important insurance products that most people do not even know exist.
Just as we invest in our company, we invest in our employees’ careers. We provide our employees a collaborative and rewarding environment within which to gain the knowledge, skills, and experience that lead to a rewarding career. Our products allow our customers to take on opportunity with confidence. In turn, our competitive salaries, attractive benefits, and potential for career growth allow you to take on opportunity with confidence.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.