Tokio Marine HCC is one of the largest Trade Credit Insurers in the UK. The Claims department is forward-thinking with clear customer service objectives.
As a Claims Technician within the team, you will have daily contact with internal and external customers from varying areas of the business and differing industry sectors, as well as with brokers.
We have great development opportunities, and the successful candidate will be able to challenge the norm and bring new ideas to the department, through projects and customer service initiatives.
Investigation, examination, negotiation, and settlement of credit insurance claims within established guidelines and parameters set. Provide administrative support and information collection to the Claims Team.
Full training for the role will be given no previous experience in a similar role required
- Ensure all Claims are handled and resolved within defined KPI’s.
- Deliver first class service to internal and external customers.
- Understand the polies we operate and differentiate service levels accordingly.
Skills and Experience Specification:
- Educated to A Level standard /BTEC Level 3 or equivalent
- Good written communication skills, including letter writing,
- Good verbal communication skills, Confident telephone manner and clearly spoken.
- Basic Word Processing & spreadsheet skills & working knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Flexible, proactive attitude & team player
- Commercial awareness
- Educated to Degree level – Business, Legal or Construction based subjects preferred
- Experience or knowledge of credit management
- Knowledge of different types of insolvencies & debt collection processes
- Experience of Credit Control environment
“Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Europe, and other locations. With the strength and stability that comes from being a member of the Tokio Marine group, and more than forty years of growth, profitability, and stability, we offer important insurance products that most people do not even know exist.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.#LI-TS1