“Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Europe, Ireland, and other exciting locations. With the strength and stability that comes from being a member of the Tokio Marine group, and more than forty years of growth, profitability, and stability, we offer important insurance products that most people don’t even know exist. Just as we invest in our company, we invest in our employees’ careers. We provide our employees a collaborative and rewarding environment within which to gain the knowledge, skills, and experience that lead to a rewarding career. Our products allow our customers to take on opportunity with confidence. In turn, our competitive salaries, attractive benefits, and potential for career growth allow you to take on opportunity with confidence.”
With offices around the world and underwriting more than 100 classes of specialty insurance, Tokio Marine HCC (TMHCC) is a leading specialty insurance group. Our products and capabilities set the standard for the industry, and many of the company’s over 4,300 collective employees are industryleading experts. Since its founding in 1974, we have achieved an outstanding record of growth and profitability.
The Bond administrator (BA) is responsible for handling all kind of administrative tasks and to coordinate and support the Underwriters in their administrative part of the Surety business and their sales work.
• Creating Surety contract documents
• Creating/issuing bonds
• Handling premium collection
• Taking care of claims and objections on bonds
• Production coordination with colleagues in UK
• Contact person to clients in relation to bond issuing and premium collection etc.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in German and English
• Well-practiced communication and influencing skills
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills
• Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to resolve issues demonstrating good judgement
• Positive can-do attitude
• Attention to detail and a pride in accuracy
• High pace and resilience to adapt to growing business needs and expanding priorities.
• Good IT skills with Microsoft Office
• Must be willing and able to travel in Europe as required
• Prior work experience in the insurance industry or financial services is an advantage
• Prior experience working within a matrix organization and multicultural environment
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies.