Senior HR Technology Analyst
Come work for a Good Company with great benefits!
Wondering what makes us a Good Company?
We Look Beyond Profits – we act with integrity for the benefit of our customers, business partners, and society.
We Empower Our People – we inspire engagement and passion in all of our employees.
We Deliver on Commitments – we achieve high quality results by enhancing stakeholder trust.
Named a Best Place to Work by the Houston Business Journal (2021 and 2022), and headquartered right here in Houston, Tokio Marine HCC (TMHCC), is a member of the Tokio Marine group of companies, among the top ten commercial insurance carriers globally. TMHCC is a market leader in providing specialized commercial insurance products in a variety of critical industries - cyber technology, medical stop-loss, renewable energy, international travel, farm and ranch, many others.
We provide an unmatched portfolio of products in over 100 classes of commercial property & casualty insurance in over 180 countries and jurisdictions without which the global economy could not function.
We are hiring an HR Technology Solutions Analyst to join our team! In this role you will:
- Provide day to day support for Workday HCM and other HR Technology solutions. Typical responsibilities include standard configuration, routine system administration, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results, or process flaws.
- Perform routine audits to ensure data integrity.
- Become familiar with other HR technology applications in order to develop holistic technology solutions for business problems.
- Maintain and develop standard/ad-hoc reports.
- Implement system Change Requests following change management and delivery processes.
- Liaise with internal and external resources to ensure resolution of issues.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements and innovative solutions.
- Support ongoing system enhancements, upgrades, testing, and validation.
- Train internal clients on new processes/functionality and support development of end user documentation.
- Develop clear and concise requirement documents to respond to business demands.
- Actively participate in Workday Community to identify any potential issues as well as identify any new solutions to existing issues.
This is a Houston, TX based position. This position supports a working dynamic of 4 days in office and 1 day remote each week.
The ideal profile
To be successful in this role, you have at minimum a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related degree.
Furthermore, experience working with Workday HCM is required, you are digitally literate, have good organizational skills, are able to convey technical information in a clear and simplified manner, are analytical, have a great eye for detail, have high quality standards and can audit your own work.
Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom and continental Europe, transacting business in approximately 180 countries and underwriting more than 100 classes of specialty insurance.
As an employer of choice, our culture is inclusive and diverse with a focus on continual learning & development and performance excellence. We show up every day to be our best, doing what we love.
We offer a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information.