To assist and participate in the day-to-day operations of the claims department by ensuring accurate and timely completion of all allocated duties including:
Scanning/indexing, new claim set-up to system, new claim reserving/acknowledgements, managing diary, instructing experts, entering payments to system, data entry and general ad-hoc assistance where reasonably required.
- Adopts and positively displays displays TMHCC ‘Good Company’ ethics at all times.
- Undertakes general office administration and all other duties accurately and on a timely basis and in accordance with department service level agreements.
- Identifies, actions and allocates incoming emails, post &/or new claims.
- Amends claims reserves and enters payments on the claims system.
- Manages (day to day) generic email inboxes: eg: Admin – New Claims - Reserves.
- Actions claims diary system.
- Scanning & Indexing.
- Assists with data entry in accordance with pre-agreed targets, as directed.
- Assists claim bordereaux uploads/changes, as directed.
- Liaises with Underwriters, brokers & clients where required, in order to successfully complete job requirements and responsibilities, where reasonably required.
- Practices team-spirit and customer/quality philosophies at all times.
- Ensures customers are treated fairly at all times.
- Provides support wherever possible to fellow TMHCC team members, as appropriate and as reasonably requested.
- Ensures immediate referral to CM of all complaint issues arising.
- Practices & promotes at all times TMHCC Group and local core values, to both internal & external contacts alike.
- Demonstrates a willingness to work any such additional hours as may be necessary to fulfil the employee’s duties, as reasonably required.
- Ad-hoc duties as reasonably required.
Skills and Experience Specification:
- Motivated with good interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm, tact, diplomacy and flexibility.
- Keyboard/PC and Microsoft ‘office’ skills.
- An awareness and demonstrated willingness to practice customer care and quality philosophies.
- A willingness to work both as part of team and on own initiative, as necessary.
“Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Europe, and other locations. With the strength and stability that comes from being a member of the Tokio Marine group, and more than forty years of growth, profitability, and stability, we offer important insurance products that most people do not even know exist.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit www.tmhcc.com for more information about our companies. #LI-TS1