Sales Support Analyst
Are you a recent college graduate with a penchant for data, sales, and building relationships?
Our Sales Support Analyst role may be a fit for you!
This dynamic role bridges sales support and analysis on both regional and national fronts. This position offers significant growth, professional development, and high visibility. Supporting the Growth Officer, Marketing, and sales departments necessitates top-tier communication skills. The role is a linchpin in our corporate growth trajectory, buttressing our sales operations with deep data insights.
- Partner with the Growth Officer and regional sales teams to establish and foster relationships with National Producers, guaranteeing streamlined processes across regions
- Address inquiries and RFPs at the producer level with professionalism
- Extract and interpret sales data, pinpointing sales origins and evaluating sales processes at regional and national scales
- Organize and lead regional calls to strengthen processes with national producers
- Create captivating sales brochures and PowerPoints utilized by teams to aid with growth
- Support the sales team with data analysis and presentations, assisting with data extraction and presentation creation
- Collaborate closely with the marketing department, providing your expertise and assistance when needed
- Extract essential data related to underwriting, policies, premiums, and other key operations from our internal database
- Prioritize forging solid internal relationships within your first 60 days and understanding the nuances of stop-loss
- By the end of your first year, you'll have a strong understanding of our stop-loss business and the company's information systems
- Strong relationship-building aptitude
- A genuine eagerness to learn and immerse yourself in our business
- Proficiency in Excel, with advanced capabilities such as pivot tables, VBA, macros, and complex formulas
- Practical communication skills, with the ability to convey intricate data and strategies to various stakeholders
What You Can Expect:
- Close collaboration with senior leadership and key stakeholders, and other influential figures in our marketing and sales organizations
- A clear pathway of growth, with consistent interactions with senior vice presidents and various team members, ensures your hard work doesn't go unnoticed
- The opportunity to be a vital part of our growth journey, with every task you perform significantly influencing our success
About Tokio Marine:
In life we trust things of great value with people that are reliable, trustworthy, and efficient. So, would you consider yourself to possess these qualities? Have you been trusted with tasks that hold high value and importance to a company? Do you want to do work that is meaningful and makes a difference? This might be the place for you! It is important when looking for a position to consider the company and what they do. So, why us? Why would we be right for you?
THMCC Stop Loss:
TMHCC Stop Loss, a $1.6 Billion division within Tokio Marine HCC, leads the way in providing medical stop-loss insurance sold to employers. Medical Stop Loss provides an added layer of insurance protection to employers who choose to self-fund their health benefit plans. Self-funding can incur risks from catastrophic claims, and Medical Stop Loss insurance from Tokio Marine HCC is designed to protect employers from that risk.
This hybrid position is in our Kennesaw, GA office, with 3 days in the office and 2 days remote schedule.
Tokio Marine offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Generous paid time off (PTO), 12 paid company holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 6% company match
- Health and dental insurance, vision plan available
- Company provided long-term disability and life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing organization
- Flexible work schedules and a great work/life balance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Enjoy casual dress and work in a modern, comfortable office with free parking
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals