Sr. Engineer, ASIC Verification
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. We make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter.
From the home to the car to everywhere in between, managing content and connections in a way that is smart, immersive, and personal is precisely what Xperi’s technologies do.
Our inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem and our products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Content markets are changing, fast. Consumers face a simultaneously expanding and fragmenting set of choices. Xperi technology cuts through the chaos, putting us at the forefront of fast-moving trends in streaming, digital entertainment, and AI applications – in any environment.
Xperi is at the heart of extraordinary experiences.
We can’t wait to show you what’s next.
Our Brasov office in Romania is now looking to recruit Sr. ASIC Verification Engineer to join our team. You will be part of the RTL verification team, working closely with the RTL Design and Integration teams to create, test and deploy high performance IP cores for Computer Vision algorithms.
- Understand the functionality of Computer Vision algorithms IP Cores and define strategies for testing
- Implement verification environment testing new IP Cores developed in-house
- Define quality metrics for verification and measure the results
- Documents the verification efforts and results
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience using System Verilog verification language
- Experience in using verification methodologies
- Experience of FPGA and ASIC technologies, design flows, and design tools
- Experience in Version control tools and methodologies
- Basic experience in C, C++ language
- Good scripting skills (Perl, Python or similar)
- Good communication, strong analytical skills, team oriented, initiative
- Good written and spoken English
Additional Skills (would be added advantage):
- Image processing and computer vision algorithms
- Knowledge of embedded software optimization and parallelization
- Automotive SPICE and ISO26262