Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. We make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter.
From the home to the car to everywhere in between, managing content and connections in a way that is smart, immersive, and personal is precisely what Xperi’s technologies do.
Our inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem and our products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Primary Skills / Must Have:
• Good working knowledge of SQL, C#, SSIS
• Strong analytical and design skills that work well within large-scale, well-structured enterprise environments.
• Excellent trouble-shooting skills, with the ability to quickly identify root cause for issues, and effectively communicate possible resolutions.
• Excellent collaboration and team skills to work as part of global team.
• Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
• Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
• Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
• Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
• Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
• Ensure all issues are properly logged
• Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
• Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
• Prepare accurate and timely reports.
• Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.