Content Editor (Bilingual Portuguese/English)
Hi. We’re TiVo. At our core, we’re innovators who continuously seek to fuel the ultimate entertainment experience. We touch the lives of binge-watching, music-loving, entertainment fanatics every day by inventing and delivering beautiful user experiences and enable the world’s leading media and entertainment providers to nurture more meaningful relationships with their audiences.
We work hard, celebrate success and challenge everyone in our organization to make an impact. If you are as passionate as we are about the intersection of technology and entertainment, join us today.
The Metadata Analyst provides support that produces consistent, accurate, and complete information requirements to aid overall enrichment of the metadata lifecycle. This role will enhance metadata pertaining to the entertainment industry, following established standards and guidelines, and in a manner consistent with business objectives. It provides a level of expertise along with language-specific support as each element relates to the metadata ecosystem.
• Acquire knowledge of all areas of metadata (including, but not limited to scheduling, content, channel lineup, rich media, matching) to provide solutions to problems/issues and make recommendations on how to avoid such problems in the future.
• Find ways to enrich/enhance data more efficiently, for example: by suggesting requirements for automation.
• Provide language knowledge and support for improving workflow and resolving metadata issues across one or more areas of the business and across multiple projects (e.g., propose different and more efficient ways to improve workflow and data quality).
• Analyze issues, identify root causes, provide solutions.
• Identify inefficiencies in all aspects of metadata processes and develop efficient workflows/processes.
• Deliver high quality data in a timely manner, manage the flow of data enhancement, and ensure data quality.
• Identify patterns and processes that can help determine root causes of inefficiencies.
• Share ideas regarding new developments/initiatives to foster efficiencies.
• Streamline workflows/tasks.
• Control and accurately measure the quality of data coming from providers/third parties, signal discrepancies, give constructive feedback on issues, supervise improvements.
• Native or equivalent multi-language knowledge of Portuguese.
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills
• Highly organized with ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines
• Solid ability to visualize complexity in order to collaborate with team members in the problem-solving process
• Strong desire to improve the status quo with the objective of continuous business growth.
• Ability to work in diverse company environment including interaction with internal and external resources
• Bachelors’ Degree – Business, Communications or related field
• Knowledge and/or interest in the entertainment business
• Familiarity with Portuguese entertainment markets
• Knowledge of metadata warehousing, previous experience in environment with machine learning tools and techniques