Manager, Software Development Mgmt
Xperi is looking for a hands-on software development manager who is interested in a very contemporary approach to coding, building, deploying, and operating solutions. You'll be involved in:
- Working with senior developers and core technologies that are used throughout the Service Engineering department.
- Balancing management and hands-on development with a can-do approach to end-to-end code, build, and release.
- Participating in a fast-past, agile driven environment where you will be expected to get things done by any means.
- Working experience with kafka
- Java, spring, and golang development experience
- Working experience with docker, Jenkins, and terraform
- Experience with kubernetes
- Experience with scripting languages and linux based OSes
- Agile driven software development management experiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of scalable, fault-tolerant, high-availability systems
- Familiarity with the Open Source community and using Open Source software
- Experience with AWS technologies including lambda, EKS, and API Gateway
- Understanding of basic monitoring systems
- Comfort with Continuous Integration practices
- Technical degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field preferred